Impressively tough. This polyurethane tag withstands abuse from goats, sheep, guard dogs and world travel.
On farm use is livestock identification displayed on collars or chains. Additional placement on equipment and tractors for ease of identification for maintenance purposes.
Off the farm, many of our employees use these as luggage tags, as they are very durable and often outlast checked luggage.
- 3-1/2"L x 2-1/4"W
- Stem: 5"L
- Sold per tag
- Polyurethane (so they take years of abuse and sunlight exposure)
- Tag colors are in order of visibility and contrast of the printed numbers: Yellow, White, Pink, Green and Blue
Custom printing details…
- Order tags above.
- Determine imprint
- Numbers must be consecutive with or without repeating farm/ranch names. Up to 15 characters and 3 lines.
- Logos/Brands a one-time $15 setup fee per design.
- Imprint location: Front side of tag only.
- Enter tag numbers/letters either in the "Customization Instructions" box in the Shopping Cart or the "Comments and/or Special Instructions" box at the bottom of the Review Your Order screen.
- Custom-imprinted tags are not returnable.
If you are ordering Blank Tags—Enter quantity of tags above and type "blank" in the Customization Instructions box in the shopping cart.
- Insert tab through ring of collar
- Insert tab into the slot of the tag
- Pull the tab the rest of the way through with pliers. The tab will hold tag in place and will not come out
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Carolyn D from California
This is the second batch of name tags I’ve had made and once again all were perfect! I put them on all my sheep and goats because they are fun and if something should happen to me others will know who is who, since not all are ear tagged or tattooed!
Just noticed Roberta in Vermont’s review about tags falling off. Obviously she is not putting them on correctly. I have a collection of tags from my dearly departed who wore them their entire lives. I put them on breakaway plastic chains, so occasionally one gets caught and breaks away but when I find it the tag is still there!
Peter W from Missouri
Excellent tag for a dog or ewe’s collar. I appreciate the choice of various colors. I no longer have info printed on tag as it fades quickly when animals are out on hill pasture. I buy them blank and use a dark sharpie to write name or #, which I can re-do as needed.
Allison R from Louisiana
Bought these for my guard dogs and love them! You can clearly see that the dogs belong to someone and the wording is clear. They have been on the dogs for 2 weeks so far and haven’t lost one yet.
Melissa A from Missouri
Very impressed with the quality and durability of these tags! I use them for my LGD’s and will 100% continue to do so.
Donna M from California
These neck tags are perfect for my LGD’s.