- Size: 2.25" x 3.5"
- Sold per tag
- Stem only: 5"
- Polyurethane (so they take years of abuse and sunlight exposure)
- Tag colors are in order of visibility and contrast of the printed numbers: Yellow, White, Pink, Green and Blue
Custom printing details…
- Order tags above.
- Determine imprint
- Numbers must be consecutive with or without repeating farm/ranch names. Up to 15 characters and 3 lines.
- Logos/Brands a one-time $15 setup fee per design.
- Imprint location: Front side of tag only.
- Enter tag numbers/letters either in the "Customization Instructions" box in the Shopping Cart or the "Comments and/or Special Instructions" box at the bottom of the Review Your Order screen.
- Custom-imprinted tags are not returnable.
How do I order…
- Blank Tags—Enter package quantity of tags above and type "blank" in the Customization Instructions box in the shopping cart.
- Individual names, numbers or replacement tags—Specific animal names on each tag as well as individual numbers out of sequence can be done. But it takes much more machine time per tag so the cost per tag is $2.50/tag. Please call Premier at 1-800-282-6631 to place your order.
- Insert tab through ring of collar.
- Insert tab into the slot of the tag.
- Pull the tab the rest of the way through with pliers. The tab will hold tag in place and will not come out.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jennifer B from Idaho
High quality name tags, and very fast shipment! Thank you!
Rebekah K from California
I have these on LGDs. So far so good. Black on yellow contrast is great.
Elise R from Alabama
I use these as tags for my LGD. I ordered the yellow tags. You can read them from several yards away. I buy one for each new pup. And they last! Only reason I had to order new ones, wasn't because you couldn't read the old ones, it was because I had changed phone numbers! One of those tags was on a 8yr dog. You can still read it plan as day. Highly recommend this product.
Sonny B from Wyoming
Ordered for two LGD dogs. The turn around was quick and printing was as specified. The tags standout for easy visibility.
Crystal E from California
We use these tags on our livestock guardian dogs. Each dog wears a different color so we can tell them apart at a distance (dogs are all white). I also like that other people can see they are tagged from a distance so they are less likely to be mistaken as strays. I appreciate that they are flexible so less likely to get to caught on fences or in brush. We seem to have to replace them about every other year when they get cut or torn off, but they are cheap and I would far rather that than have a dog entangled in something by its tag.