Impressively tough. This polyurethane tag withstands abuse from goats, sheep, guard dogs and world travel.
On farm use is livestock identification displayed on collars or chains. Additional placement on equipment and tractors for ease of identification for maintenance purposes.
Off the farm, many of our employees use these as luggage tags, as they are very durable and often outlast checked luggage.
- Size: 2.25" x 3.5"
- Sold per tag
- Stem only: 5"
- Polyurethane (so they take years of abuse and sunlight exposure)
- Tag colors are in order of visibility and contrast of the printed numbers: Yellow, White, Pink, Green and Blue
Custom printing details…
- Order tags above.
- Determine imprint
- Numbers must be consecutive with or without repeating farm/ranch names. Up to 15 characters and 3 lines.
- Logos/Brands a one-time $15 setup fee per design.
- Imprint location: Front side of tag only.
- Enter tag numbers/letters either in the "Customization Instructions" box in the Shopping Cart or the "Comments and/or Special Instructions" box at the bottom of the Review Your Order screen.
- Custom-imprinted tags are not returnable.
If you are ordering Blank Tags—Enter quantity of tags above and type "blank" in the Customization Instructions box in the shopping cart.
- Insert tab through ring of collar.
- Insert tab into the slot of the tag.
- Pull the tab the rest of the way through with pliers. The tab will hold tag in place and will not come out.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jodi C from New York
Looks great. Time will tell sturdiness.
Lou S from New Hampshire
Love these—we use them on our Leonbergers and Great Pyrenees.
Lee B from Idaho
I like the options to select different colored tags for each gender and for different ownership if the flock is housed together. I have purchased these tags for many years and they stand up well to all conditions, all weather and years of hanging on the same animal's collar for their entire life. Thanks for making a quality product.
Bob D from North Carolina
Very useful tag for my phone number & dog's name — I used pink for my white Maremma. Highly visible & tear-away in case it gets entangled. It'll stay attached, unlike the many rabies tags over the years. I was being too gentle attaching it, until I used 2 pliars to pull it through.
Robin K from Texas
I’ve only had these tags a month but so far they have survived a pen full of baby goats. So A+ for durability. We shall see how long the writing lasts but it’s still good too.