Impressively tough. This polyurethane tag withstands abuse from goats, sheep, guard dogs and world travel.
Customize your tags! We can customize your neck tag with consecutive numbers or farm/ranch name. Usually shipped within 2 business days.
Use on the farm
- This tag loops onto collars or polychains of sheep, goats or cattle.
- Attach a neck tag to a Guard Dog Collar for guard dogs.
- Additional placement on equipment and tractors for ease of identification for maintenance purposes.
Use off the farm:
- Many of our employees use these as luggage tags, as they are very durable and often outlast checked luggage.
- Identify tree or shrub variety for new plantings around the yard.
- 3-1/2"L x 2-1/4"W
- Stem: 5"L
- Sold per tag
- Polyurethane (so they take years of abuse and sunlight exposure)
- Tag colors are in order of visibility and contrast of the printed numbers: Yellow, White, Pink, Green and Blue
Custom printing details…
- Order tags above
- Determine imprint
- Numbers must be consecutive with or without repeating farm/ranch names. Up to 15 characters and 3 lines.
- Logos/Brands a one-time $25 setup fee per design.
- Imprint location: Front side of tag only
- Enter tag numbers/letters either in the "Customization Instructions" box in the Shopping Cart or the "Comments and/or Special Instructions" box at the bottom of the Review Your Order screen.
If you are ordering Blank Tags—Enter quantity of tags above and type "blank" in the Customization Instructions box in the shopping cart.
- Insert tab through ring of collar
- Insert tab into the slot of the tag
- Pull the tab the rest of the way through with pliers. The tab will hold tag in place and will not come out
If using the Polychain, be cautious of entanglement.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Bob D from North Carolina
Very useful tag for my phone number & dog's name — I used pink for my white Maremma. Highly visible & tear-away in case it gets entangled. It'll stay attached, unlike the many rabies tags over the years. I was being too gentle attaching it, until I used 2 pliars to pull it through.
Robin K from Texas
I’ve only had these tags a month but so far they have survived a pen full of baby goats. So A+ for durability. We shall see how long the writing lasts but it’s still good too.
Jim G from Georgia
These neck tags are great for farm dogs, big enough to read name and tel # so if the dog gets lost you can see the info without catching and holding the dog. Premier is a great company, great product and customer relations.
Laura R from Wisconsin
Very nice and very easy for any one to read. What I should have done was to have two different colors. So I can see who is who from afar. My boys are Maremna's. White as snow. One has a brown ring around one eye.
Leysa R from Arizona
I bought these tags for LGD’s. They are highly visible and durable. It is very clear to anyone that sees them that they are working dogs and not just strays roaming the river.