Impressively tough. This polyurethane tag withstands abuse from goats, sheep, guard dogs and world travel.
Customize your tags! We can customize your neck tag with consecutive numbers or farm/ranch name. Usually shipped within 2 business days.
Use on the farm
- This tag loops onto collars or polychains of sheep, goats or cattle.
- Attach a neck tag to a Guard Dog Collar for guard dogs.
- Additional placement on equipment and tractors for ease of identification for maintenance purposes.
Use off the farm:
- Many of our employees use these as luggage tags, as they are very durable and often outlast checked luggage.
- Identify tree or shrub variety for new plantings around the yard.
- 3-1/2"L x 2-1/4"W
- Stem: 5"L
- Sold per tag
- Polyurethane (so they take years of abuse and sunlight exposure)
- Tag colors are in order of visibility and contrast of the printed numbers: Yellow, White, Pink, Green and Blue
Custom printing details…
- Order tags above
- Determine imprint
- Numbers must be consecutive with or without repeating farm/ranch names. Up to 15 characters and 3 lines.
- Logos/Brands a one-time $25 setup fee per design.
- Imprint location: Front side of tag only
- Enter tag numbers/letters either in the "Customization Instructions" box in the Shopping Cart or the "Comments and/or Special Instructions" box at the bottom of the Review Your Order screen.
If you are ordering Blank Tags—Enter quantity of tags above and type "blank" in the Customization Instructions box in the shopping cart.
- Insert tab through ring of collar
- Insert tab into the slot of the tag
- Pull the tab the rest of the way through with pliers. The tab will hold tag in place and will not come out
If using the Polychain, be cautious of entanglement.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Sonny B from Wyoming
Ordered for two LGD dogs. The turn around was quick and printing was as specified. The tags standout for easy visibility.
Crystal E from California
We use these tags on our livestock guardian dogs. Each dog wears a different color so we can tell them apart at a distance (dogs are all white). I also like that other people can see they are tagged from a distance so they are less likely to be mistaken as strays. I appreciate that they are flexible so less likely to get to caught on fences or in brush. We seem to have to replace them about every other year when they get cut or torn off, but they are cheap and I would far rather that than have a dog entangled in something by its tag.
Debbie M from Texas
Love these tags! Tough & never fade!
Jaime P from Tennessee
Love the quick service. They are very hard to attach but none have come off the collars. Need to used needle nose pliers and a lot of strength to get the put on.
Amanda J from Mississippi
The tags were much nicer than I had expected. I love the printing.