Impressively tough. This polyurethane tag withstands abuse from goats, sheep, guard dogs and world travel.
On farm use is livestock identification displayed on collars or chains. Additional placement on equipment and tractors for ease of identification for maintenance purposes.
Off the farm, many of our employees use these as luggage tags, as they are very durable and often outlast checked luggage.
- Size: 2.25" x 3.5"
- Sold per tag
- Stem only: 5"
- Polyurethane (so they take years of abuse and sunlight exposure)
- Tag colors are in order of visibility and contrast of the printed numbers: Yellow, White, Pink, Green and Blue
Custom printing details…
- Order tags above.
- Determine imprint
- Numbers must be consecutive with or without repeating farm/ranch names. Up to 15 characters and 3 lines.
- Logos/Brands a one-time $15 setup fee per design.
- Imprint location: Front side of tag only.
- Enter tag numbers/letters either in the "Customization Instructions" box in the Shopping Cart or the "Comments and/or Special Instructions" box at the bottom of the Review Your Order screen.
- Custom-imprinted tags are not returnable.
If you are ordering Blank Tags—Enter quantity of tags above and type "blank" in the Customization Instructions box in the shopping cart.
- Insert tab through ring of collar.
- Insert tab into the slot of the tag.
- Pull the tab the rest of the way through with pliers. The tab will hold tag in place and will not come out.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Debbie M from Texas
Love these tags! Tough & never fade!
Jaime P from Tennessee
Love the quick service. They are very hard to attach but none have come off the collars. Need to used needle nose pliers and a lot of strength to get the put on.
Amanda J from Mississippi
The tags were much nicer than I had expected. I love the printing.
Debbie M from Texas
I love the personalized tags! Very durable and printing is great! Thanks!
Lee B from Idaho
When we shear, I have many people helping. I tell the handler the name of the sheep, but they have forgotten by the time the shearing is finished on that sheep, so don’t know which name card to add to a plastic bag the fleece is stored in. This way, they will know immediately. And, it’s easier to read at a distance than a tiny numbered ear tag.