Nest-O-Matic Galvanized Nest Box (with Roll Out Tray)
- Metal components are galvanized and more than 1 mm thick
- ABS plastic is very tough
- Includes one nesting pad (replacements sold above)
- Galvanized Box: 12"L, 12.25"W, 16.5"H (approx size)
- Roll-out Tray: 7.25"L, 12"W (approx size)
- Assembly required
- Sloped top—prevents roosting.
- Curtained area—provides ample privacy and security.
- Roll-out tray features an adjustable slope (some eggs roll easier than others).
- Removable nesting pad is easy to clean. Also reduces bedding needs. Pad is made of polyethylene—not a “home” for bacteria.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Janet S from Indiana
I bought this for a Christmas gift for my niece and she loves it. We ordered in November and it didn’t come in till March but she said it was worth the wait even though I kept getting back ordered. One of the rods didn’t fit right and she tried to wire it to fix it. I was so impressed that Premier called to let us know they had found some of them were cut short and wondered if we had any issues with ours. I was so impressed that reached out to their customers! A replacement is on its way. That’s what I call excellent customer service and standing behind your product’s. We will definitely keep ordering from this company. She love the nest box and pads and chickens are doing great!
Wendy M from South Carolina
Only one of three chickens will use it. The hen who does use it, likes it, but can still reach her eggs to eat them. Egg chute needs to be longer. I have actually seen my rooster sitting in it.
Michael B from New Mexico
Very well made, strong and easily put together.
Darlene M from Michigan
Bought 4 from a lady that had no luck at all getting her chickens to use. Even broke one plastic lid. Fixed the lid. Made custom fit 1/8 carpet pieces to fit the plastic landing on the lid. Glued with contact cement. All of our chickens loved it and are using all 4 nest boxes. Very happy with them.
Rachel D from Indiana
Great nest box! I ordered two. They were very easy to assemble and very well made. I have been using them for about two weeks and I have not had any broken eggs. My chickens had no problem adjusting to the new boxes.