PI 20 High-Tensile Terminal Insulator
- Made of glass-filled nylon
- Holes on both ends
- 25 per package, but sold individually
How to Use
- From one hole on insulator, attach high-tensile (HT) wire to end or corner post or tree.
- Terminate the high-tensile wire as preferred.
- Through the other hole, thread the high-tensile fence wire and terminate.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Glen J from Missouri
These worked perfect for what I needed. I will be ordering more insulators. Shipment was very quick.
Jon L from Minnesota
I have used these on high tensile fences for several years with no problems. I would not consider using anything else.