Poly Bag Tape
- 3/8" x 72 yds
- 7"L, 8.5"W, 0.5"H
- 2 rolls per package (One roll will seal approximately 1,200 poly meat bags)
How to Use
- Insert tape on machine and pull about 6 inches off the roll with the sticky side up.
- Lay the tape over the slot in the machine.
- When you push a bag into the slot, the tape will go into the slot and the tape will seal the bag and be cut off.
- Grind meat through the coarse plate once.
- Change the coarse plate to the fine plate.
- Put a stuffing tube over the fine plate and tighten the grinder hub.
- Slide a meat bag over the stuffing tube.
- As you grind with the fine plate, the meat will go directly through the tube and into the bag. Hold back a little on the bag as it fills to minimize the amount of air in the bag and to pack the meat tightly. (Air pockets promote freezer burn.
- Twist the bag at the top and insert the twisted portion down into the slot of the tape machine pushing down briskly through the slot. The machine will apply a tape strip to the twisted bag.
- Lay bags in the freezer one layer high. The bags can be stacked, once they are thoroughly frozen. Stacking the bags before they are thoroughly frozen will prevent them from freezing quickly.