- Assembled: 30"L, 22"W, 11.5"H
- Floor and top holes are 0.625" square and side holes are 1" x 2"
- Door openings (top): 11.5" x 16", (side) 12" x 8.5"
- 100% polypropylene
- Holds about 6 to 10 adult birds (depends on size)
- Heavy-duty plastic
- Hand grips on ends for lifting/carrying (when loaded, handles best with 2 people).
How to Use
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Dawn S from Alabama
We recently ordered four more of these crates because they work so well for our farm. My only wish was that the top sliding door was easier to open. I seem to either need to manhandle it or have someone open it up for me.
Stephanie S from Indiana
Easy to put together and love that the openings at the bottom are smaller — keeps delicate poultry toes from getting damaged on the way to the processor. Definitely watch the video and pay attention to what piece goes where. It was super easy to assemble. Looking to purchase more crates in the future to replace my other ones.
Corey L from West Virginia
Great crate, great quality. Make sure you pay attention to how you assemble it…very hard to take back apart! Panels go certain directions and it’s not obvious at first glance.
Jon B from Kentucky
Great product. Easy to assemble. Will stay on my farm for many years.
Scott S from Kansas
Great product, assembly was quick and easy. Already used for quail and pheasants.