Pourika Hand Shears
New! Hand crafted in Greece and made to last a lifetime, Pourika Hand Shears glide through wool and other tough fiber. They can also be used for a range of garden tasks including topiary and cutting back perennials.
The ergonomically designed handles are comfortable for long periods of use and the low tension spring makes them easy to operate.
- Rounded points—easy to get into difficult spaces and make precise cuts
- Soft rubber handle—comfortable to use even for those with small hands
- Safety latch—lock handles closed for storage
Pourika Hand Shears are hand made using traditional metalwork skills and are unmatched for design quality and performance.
- Shearing wool or fiber from sheep and camelids
- Dagging and crutching
- Trimming, dead-heading, topiary and other general gardening tasks
Use a Hand Shear Protector to protect and safely store your shears.
- Extremely sharp!
- 5" carbon-steel blades
- 12" overall length
- Low-tension spring ensures smooth cutting action
- Self-sharpening design for a clean cut every time
- Hand made in Greece
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.