Wool Cards by Howard
- #1 Card: Straight tooth for raking. Perfect for getting out all dirt and foreign matter.
- #2 Card: Bent wire properly set for light, open fleeces such as Cheviots, Suffolks, Dorsets, etc.
- #3 Card: Bent wire properly set for dense fleeces such as Columbias, Merinos, Corriedales, etc.
- #4 Card: Small card for use around the head, ears and legs.
- #6 Card: Cleaning card with curved face for use in cleaning other cards.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Juan C from California
love the product. Made out of really good material. The only thing is to put a little hot glue at the corners, because they are really sharp. I know because I cut my self a few times when it slipped out if my hand and the corner rubed against my skin.
This card is perfect for brushing out wool on head and legs for show sheep! It is very sturdy made, my young son dropped it lots of times at the show and it is still good as new.
My son got this card for fitting his Dorset ewe lamb that he has for his 4-H project. He is getting help from more experienced fitters and they said this is the card to have! Thank you for an excellent product.