For instant in-field connections. Using a PowerLink™ is an easy way to gain entry to an electric fence without turning off the energizer. Our farm vehicles always carry several because we never know when or where we might need to fix or connect a fence.
- Large, stainless steel teeth firmly grip conductors
- Excellent metal to metal contact for pulse transfer
- 30" and 48" long
- Stainless steel tips
- Plastic, UV treated clips
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kimberly A from New York
It’s a farm staple! I use PowerLinks all the time and with multiple types of fences to connect fence sections, bridge faulty wire (short term solution), etc. They are much easier to use than other more permanent connectors/connections and just as reliable. I always keep a few on hand because I never know when I’ll need one.
Betsy T from Arizona
Great product. Easy to install.
Maria T from Alabama
I initially ordered this for ease of access in case I needed it, but I actually needed it for another issue. I accidentally pounded my grounding round just far enough away from my energizer and wasn’t about to reach it so I used this. I don’t know I misjudged it, but glad I had the PowerLink.
Robert H from Nebraska
Angelia R from North Carolina
PowerLinks add to the ease in using Premier’s lightweight electric fencing.
Orange color is easy to spot if you happen to drop, and it’s made with quality material.