- Quick way to gain entry to a electric fence without turning the energizer off.
- Easy way to connect two hot wires.
- 2 lengths available: 30" and 48"
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor. Release handle.
Electric NettingItem #206600 -
Designed to be left in one place for months or years, but still easy to move if needed. It's sturdier than other nets with regular posts.$64.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
James S from California
Works great and very convenient.
Cheryl W from Vermont
I've probably used every version of the Power Clip. They work really well, but I do wish you could buy repair wires with the metal attachments. I have many clips where the wire cracked due to weather. Or the wire snapped. Otherwise I'd give these 5 stars. There is no other product like these out there.
Wendy & Alan B from Maine
Very useful and tough (much hardier than previous temporary connectors). I love these for temporary fence connections.
Matt A from Oregon
These are not my favorite. I've purchased a bunch of these and they work fine until they get pulled loose. I've had several instances where a deer ran through the electric fence, causing these clips to get pulled loose and somehow the plastic clip flexes and the wire tension spring inside pulls loose. It's impossible to put the spring back the way it was and I'm left with a clip that won't stay closed (I end up using a zip tie to keep the spring clamped onto the wire). I keep buying these because I haven't found a better one, but I wish these were more robust.
Derek W from New York
Strong durable clips that are easy to use and fast to connect, Makes swapping out energizers or recharging them faster. Also makes moving fences or breaking them done easier.