For instant in-field connections. Using a PowerLink™ is an easy way to gain entry to an electric fence without turning off the energizer. Our farm vehicles always carry several because we never know when or where we might need to fix or connect a fence.
- Large, stainless steel teeth firmly grip conductors
- Excellent metal to metal contact for pulse transfer
- 30" and 48" long
- Stainless steel tips
- Plastic, UV treated clips
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Timothy L from Ohio
They are so handy that I now have a few to use around the farm when needed for a temporary fence hookup.
William B from Texas
I’ve been purchasing various brands through Amazon. Those would last less than a season and then crack and split.
Premier’s are made from a different material. They seem more solid and sturdy. I am optimistic these will perform much better.
Angelia R from North Carolina
Purchase along with your fencing to make electric connections safe and simple.
Petra C from Georgia
Great product! I keep these on hand for when I need to reconfigure some of my temporary pastures.
Benjamin F from Wisconsin
PowerLinks work great for connecting fences together and making a makeshift “gate” to get into the pen. Just detach from the energizer side and pull the stake. Also works great for connecting the solar energizer and grounding rod.