For instant in-field connections. Using a PowerLink™ is an easy way to gain entry to an electric fence without turning off the energizer. Our farm vehicles always carry several because we never know when or where we might need to fix or connect a fence.
- Large, stainless steel teeth firmly grip conductors
- Excellent metal to metal contact for pulse transfer
- 30" and 48" long
- Stainless steel tips
- Plastic, UV treated clips
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
I especially love using these clips for the gate netting. I have a paddock with several gates and the combination of gates and clips makes it so easy to move sheep into different areas.
Working very well with my electronet which I connect to my high tensile. They seem to be well made and provide a great connection. I am also pleased with the short time it took for Premier to send the order to me!
Wendy/alan B from Maine
Very handy for powering temporary fence. Nice, strong clips which should last longer than the smaller varieties.
Melody P from Northern California
I havn't found any other product that even comes close to this. It works so much better than alligator clips.
Dennis B from Missouri
Good product, I use them all over the farm as I use polywire a lot for subdividing fields into paddocks. I only get a year or two usage as the UV sunlight makes the plastic brittle.