For instant in-field connections. Using a PowerLink™ is an easy way to gain entry to an electric fence without turning off the energizer. Our farm vehicles always carry several because we never know when or where we might need to fix or connect a fence.
- Large, stainless steel teeth firmly grip conductors
- Excellent metal to metal contact for pulse transfer
- 30" and 48" long
- Stainless steel tips
- Plastic, UV treated clips
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Donald D from Kentucky
They really work great!
Deborah S from Virginia
I purchased these to connect to separate netting fences together using one energizer. Works great!
Troy J from Wisconsin
Great power link for the price! Better value than we expected!
Michelle S from Missouri
Nice improvement over the older models, safe and easy to use. Attaches securely.
Raul P from Texas
It's working just fine, no connection issues.