For instant in-field connections. Using a PowerLink™ is an easy way to gain entry to an electric fence without turning off the energizer. Our farm vehicles always carry several because we never know when or where we might need to fix or connect a fence.
- Large, stainless steel teeth firmly grip conductors
- Excellent metal to metal contact for pulse transfer
- 30" and 48" long
- Stainless steel tips
- Plastic, UV treated clips
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
I have some of the version 4 clips (I have earlier ones, too, but haven't had them long enough to notice any problems.).
All I can say is, I LOVE THESE CLIPS!! They are so convenient, and handy. I buy 3:1 geared reels from another company because Premier doesn't carry them (is anyone listening???), and they have similar clips for double the cost.