For instant in-field connections. Using a PowerLink™ is an easy way to gain entry to an electric fence without turning off the energizer. Our farm vehicles always carry several because we never know when or where we might need to fix or connect a fence.
- Easy way to connect rope, tape, twine or wire
- Use with electric net fences as a simple gate connection between two rolls.
- Gain entry to an electric fence without turning off the electric fencer
- Recommend to use with Pos/Neg netting to attach the negative lead to the ground rod
- Large, stainless steel teeth firmly grip conductors
- Excellent metal to metal contact for pulse transfer
- 30" and 48" long
- Stainless steel tips
- Plastic, UV treated clips
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
James M from Florida
Super easy to use and connect to my existing permanent electric fence or connect two rolls of ElectroNet together.
Amy B from Ohio
These PowerLinks make hooking my electric to the fencing nearly “me-proof”. These connectors are sturdy, and an easy-to-see orange color. They just don’t hold up to a zeroturn mower.
Judy R from Michigan
High quality and easy to use with my ElectroNetting to connect to sections together.
Anita L from California
Makes the gate easy to open and close.
Seth A from Nebraska
These are great to have. Makes charging up a new section of fence so easy. Never seem to have enough of them. Great product!