For instant in-field connections. Using a PowerLink™ is an easy way to gain entry to an electric fence without turning off the energizer. Our farm vehicles always carry several because we never know when or where we might need to fix or connect a fence.
- Large, stainless steel teeth firmly grip conductors
- Excellent metal to metal contact for pulse transfer
- 30" and 48" long
- Stainless steel tips
- Plastic, UV treated clips
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jennifer P from Western MA
Link electric fencing with confident -- quality, great price.
Lisa S from Kentucky
Just received these clips, which is the 3rd time we've ordered some, because we like them a lot. Much better than using the squeeze clamps.
Walter R from CT
Bill G from NY/Fingerlakes
I'm not sure which versions I have but I had troubles with the wire pulling off the clip. I now lift the spring and tuck the black wire under it and don't have trouble anymore.
Paula W from Upstate NY
So simple, but how have I managed without them?? A LOT of walking to turn the fence on/off, lots of wires going from here to there....
These are great - at a sensible price, as well.