PowerPosts™ Portable Fence Posts
- Both PowerPosts have multiple front loading clips with angled entry for rope, twine, tape or wire. 1/4" rope will need to be fed in from the side
- Stem and base have 3 ribs on each side for strength
- 8" anodized steel step-in spike, 3/8" diameter
- Measurements from bottom of foot peg to center of each clip starting from the bottom going up is as follows:
- 35" post = 1.5", 4.5", 8", 11.5", 15", 20", 22", 26.5", 31", 32.5"
- 48" post = 1.5", 4.5", 8", 11.5", 15", 20", 22", 26.5", 31", 32.5", 44.5", 46.5"
- Set post spike on ground at desired location
- Step on the ledge to push the post into the ground
- Attach conductors at desired height
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Matt & Lisa M from Ohio
Rebecca V from Wisconsin
These are very handy and durable. We have been using these for many years.
Evelyn G from Virginia
I use these all the time for creating smaller paddocks for my horse who needs grazing management during spring and summer. Have been using them for YEARS — very handy, practical, easy to use. Great product!
Marion S from Oregon
Use these LOT'S, wish they still came in dark green.
Victor K from New Mexico
Pleased with order, delivery and product. Product is sturdy and has a long useful life.