PowerPosts™ Portable Fence Posts
- Both PowerPosts have multiple front loading clips with angled entry for rope, twine, tape or wire. 1/4" rope will need to be fed in from the side
- Stem and base have 3 ribs on each side for strength
- 8" anodized steel step-in spike, 3/8" diameter
- Measurements from bottom of foot peg to center of each clip starting from the bottom going up is as follows:
- 35" post = 1.5", 4.5", 8", 11.5", 15", 20", 22", 26.5", 31", 32.5"
- 48" post = 1.5", 4.5", 8", 11.5", 15", 20", 22", 26.5", 31", 32.5", 44.5", 46.5"
- Set post spike on ground at desired location
- Step on the ledge to push the post into the ground
- Attach conductors at desired height
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Charles B from Tennessee
Posts are sturdy and went into the ground with no problems. The wire attached with no problem and the posts are what we were looking for.
Vicky R from Texas
These are great! Easy to get in the ground and super sturdy.
Maria B from Virginia
Works as expected, easy to use, durable and maintains integrity of fence.
Robin K from Oregon
Used in rotational sheep grazing fences. The different heights that you can clip the wire onto is handy for uneven ground. Sturdy.
Catherine C from Maine
I have used these posts before and will never again purchase any others. These last a number of years before getting brittle. The clips are easy to use to attach/remove poly-wire or tape without breaking the embedded wires. The wire stays in place during use. There are enough clips at different heights to keep in both adults and calves. The spike on the bottom is long enough and almost tough enough to defeat a healthy rock crop in the pasture.