IntelliRope® PE 6.0
- 3 tinned copper and 3 stainless steel filaments
- 10 year probable life
- white/black/white color
- 6mm (1/4") diameter
- Very good visibility
- Good portability
- 41 ohms per 1000 ft
- 1200 lb breaking strength
- Install wood end, corner and line posts.
- Attach insulators to posts.
- Attach rope to one end.
- Clip rope into insulators. Pull until the P Spring is 50% compressed. Terminate it.
- Connect ropes together electrically at one end with a piece of insulated wire.
- Install and connect the energizer. Voltage should be over 1500 volts.
- Note: If run is 1000' feet or longer, use a P Spring at both ends of the fence instead of 1 end.
- For Horses:
- 5 strands—60", 48", 36", 24", 12"
- 2 strands—48", 24"
- For Sheep/Goats:
- 5 strands—36", 27", 20", 13", 7"
- 3 strands—27", 15", 7"
- For Cattle:
- 3 strands—40", 27", 15"
- 2 strands—34", 27"
- 1 strand—34"
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Cory A from Colorado
Fast and easy to use. Seems to hold up well.
Mariann V from Michigan
Only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that I just put the rope up and haven’t even moved the horses home yet. I’ll try to remember to revise it after some time has passed. That said, I purchased the Intellirope as it was the best quality at the most economical price. I was pleased at the quality of it once it arrived. It’s been easy to install. So far, I highly recommend it!
Valerie T from North Carolina
Fantastic product! I extended my pasture and decided to use this fencing again as what I have had for a year has held up beautifully. It is easy to string up and manage, holds a good charge and is highly visible. I fully recommend the IntelliRope!
Diane from Michigan
Like the product, however the only issue I've had is that the rolls were inconsistent in length. I bought 5 rolls and when I positioned my posts I used the first roll that I grabbed it happened to be the longest one by over 30 feet. This may not seem to big a deal but I ended up cutting down 3 trees that were now in the way.
Tim P from Ohio
I had some issues with this rope and breakage. Premier responded very promptly, offered several suggestions and likely causes. They also offered to analyze the broken sections of the rope when I got it out in the spring. Customer service is outstanding, and I have plan and no concerns about returning this rope to work in the spring.