PowerPosts™ Portable Fence Posts
- Both PowerPosts have multiple front loading clips with angled entry for rope, twine, tape or wire. 1/4" rope will need to be fed in from the side
- Stem and base have 3 ribs on each side for strength
- 8" anodized steel step-in spike, 3/8" diameter
- Measurements from bottom of foot peg to center of each clip starting from the bottom going up is as follows:
- 35" post = 1.5", 4.5", 8", 11.5", 15", 20", 22", 26.5", 31", 32.5"
- 48" post = 1.5", 4.5", 8", 11.5", 15", 20", 22", 26.5", 31", 32.5", 44.5", 46.5"
- Set post spike on ground at desired location
- Step on the ledge to push the post into the ground
- Attach conductors at desired height
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Nice design, easy to drive into the ground with the step, loops are in a handy position for netting horizontals. Very effective at keeping netting upright and taut. Caution: On stony ground, if you bring your foot down hard on the step, it's easy to snap it off. It's sometimes necessary to relocate the spike a few times if it hits a stone on the way down, even if a firmer push might have moved the stone out of the way.
Rev Christie B. L
This is the second time I have had chickens, and using the movable electric fence is great. The design with the rod to step on is so much easier that another brand I tried. I would recommend this fencing to anyone who wants to keep their chickens safe.
Sharp point enters our ground easily. Function as expected. Wish we could still get stirrup posts! Probably won't bother mail-ordering posts next time since stirrup posts aren't available.
Mary Beth T
Nice product. Pretty sturdy, but I noticed that if you can't put too much stress on them or they will form a little curve in the post, not a big deal now but not sure how this will affect the posts long term. But for the price, it isn't a big deal if I have to replace 1 post. Love the step in feature.
Easy to use, very simple set up, stays where you put it, but no problem to relocate or pull up to weed eat under it. Not made for chickens, but doing a fine job of keeping them out of my garden. I am extremely satisfied.