Premier Combo Insulator
- Fits all sizes of steel T posts
- Hard plastic
- Available in black or white
- Holds all twine, polywire, rope, wire and narrow tape
- Made of virgin polyethylene with a UV additive
How to Use
- Hook the short side of the insulator onto T post.
- Pull or push the long side of insulator around the front of post.
- Hook long side around the back of post.
- Remove pin, insert conductor and replace pin.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
John A from New York
work great. able to do large areas in a short amount of time.
Peter R from Maryland
6 months of use. Great so far. Work great for inline with electrified rope. Work great for temporary corners with electrified twine.
Wendy/alan B from Maine
These go on easily and hold twine securely. The best T-post insulators I've even found.
Colin K from Minnesota
I have been very happy with these insulators to date. They have given me 3 years of good service and are easy to install.
Keith Wade D from Missouri
On the positive side, these insulators are economical. However, after just two years of being on my posts, when I try to move any of their positions on the post, they break in my hand. I order over 500 of these in Aug of 2010 and by April 2012 they are brittle and breaking.