Premier Combo Insulator
- Hard plastic
- Fits all sizes of steel T posts
- Holds all twine, polywire, rope, low-tension wire and narrow tape
- Made of virgin polyethylene with a UV additive
- 25 per package, but sold individually
How to Use
- Hook the short side of the insulator onto T post
- Pull or push the long side of insulator around the front of post
- Hook long side around the back of post
- Remove pin, insert conductor and replace pin
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Travis A from Iowa
The best insulator for a steel post that I've found. I've never had one fail.
Gail G from Michigan
I ordered the white insulators and am using them on the steel T-posts. They are SO much easier to install than the Gallager insulators. Unlike the Gallagers, they snap on with a little muscle. Do not buy the Gallagers unless you enjoy smashed fingers from trying to pry the sides apart using pliers and a flat head screwdriver.
Jamie J from Wisconsin
Love my new fence insulators! They are built with quality in mind. It holds the Premier rope fencing on well. They are easy to see when checking the fence line. Great product and will most certainly buy again as needed. Thank you Premier!
John A from New York
work great. able to do large areas in a short amount of time.
Peter R from Maryland
6 months of use. Great so far. Work great for inline with electrified rope. Work great for temporary corners with electrified twine.