Premier FootCare (Liquid Zinc Sulphate)
- Zinc (Zn) - 1.43%
- Sulfur - 3.28%
- Inert - 95.29%
- Zinc Sulphate (Premier FootCare or Hoof 1-2-3)—we rely on it in a Premier SureFoot™ Foot Bath for mass treating and preventing footrot and/or foot scald. But it takes longer exposure time (10 minutes) to “work” than other options.
- Copper Sulphate—effective and quick. Corrodes metal gates (and even the nails and screws in wooden gates). Thus we use it only for topical treatments like FootCure™.
- Formaldehyde—kills bacteria rapidly. Can make hooves brittle. Poses serious health risks to human and animal skin (particularly eye tissue).
How to Use
For use in Premier SureFoot™ Foot Bath: Mix 1 quart per 50 gallons of water. Change mixture every 300 head (more often if the sheep's/goat's feet are caked with mud or manure).
- Eye irritant. In case of eye contact flush for 15 minutes. If irritation persists call a physician.
- Do not allow sheep or goats to drink from foot bath solutions.
- Do not allow to freeze.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Handling EquipmentItem #911900 -
Panels allow animals to be diverted through the side of the chute. Enables 3-way sorting with a single pass of a herd or flock through the chute.$443.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jon V from Michigan
Works well for minor to moderate foot rot alone. In bad cases, use this in conjunction with an antibiotic and it really knocks it down.
Clifford B from Texas
One of my pigmy goats had an infection on his rear hoof, after trying every topical spray and gimmick to clear this nasty infection up, I tried Premier FootCare (Zinc Sulfate) and the infection has started to dramatically clear up within three days.
Karin W from Kentucky
We are very pleased with this product. We have used it several times and notice results within a day or two.
Kimberly K from Kentucky
This solution is awesome. We reordered just to have a preventative spray. It worked very fast and was easy to use in a foot bath.
Cindy P from Tennessee
The foot care is great. Easy to dilute, we spray it on and also use in a foot bath.