Premier SureFoot™ Foot Bath
Durable 4 ft foot bath to help in the treatment of footrot and/or foot scald in sheep and goats.
Often used with Premier FootCare (liquid zinc sulphate).
Can also be used to provide water to waterfowl.
- Flexible side flanges fit most treatment chutes.
- Tapered sides reduce fluid loss and stack for shipping and storage.
- Unique “Y-design” floor pattern provides traction and reduces slippage.
- In landlocked areas, foot bath creates a small portable (and easily cleaned) pond for ducks and geese.
- To apply hoof care treatments.
- We accidentally discovered that our waterfowl love to use these as a substitute for a pond!
- 47" long, 18" to 20.5" wide.
- Tapered sides (7" tall) stack for shipping and storage.
- 25 gallon capacity.
- Made from extremely durable, hard plastic.
How to Use
To help sheep “accept” a foot bath:
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Foot Trimming and Care
Premier FootCare Concentrate, 1 qtItem #770600 -
Liquid Zinc Sulphate for the treatment of sheep and goat hooves. Concentrate for foot baths.$29.00
9 ft. Solid Chute Panel, 36" tallItem #911800 -
Solid corrugated sides block the animal's side vision and encourage sheep/goats to move forward on their own to the exit.$417.00
9 ft. long panel, 45" tall, (3 ft. walk-thru gate)Item #912010 -
Panels allow animals to be diverted through the side of the chute. Enables 3-way sorting with a single pass of a herd or flock through the chute.$513.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kimberly K from Kentucky
This foot bath is very study. Sheep HATE water. We bought two so we could do as many sheep as possible but one was perfect. My sheep put this product to the test and it passed. Highly recommend this foot bath.
Teman/Jeanette B from Oklahoma
I ordered 3 of these to make a 12 foot long foot bath. Instead of rock, we cut carpet to fit. This kept the sheep from slipping and made for easier clean out. One foot bath would not have been long enough for a continuous walk through. I had some lambs that would completely jump over one at first. I used the formaldehyde solution because a walk through instead of standing in footbath was more practical with 200 ewes and their lambs.
Robert K from Kentucky
Just what we needed.
Kimberly C from Louisiana
Works great for soaking sheep’s feet. Bought two and very happy with them.
Diana J from Mississippi
Very durable and functional.