Premier SureFoot™ Foot Bath
- Flexible side flanges fit most treatment chutes.
- Tapered sides reduce fluid loss and stack for shipping and storage.
- Unique “Y-design” floor pattern provides traction and reduces slippage.
- In landlocked areas, foot bath creates a small portable (and easily cleaned) pond for ducks and geese.
- To apply hoof care treatments.
- We accidentally discovered that our waterfowl love to use these as a substitute for a pond!
- 47" long, 18" to 20.5" wide.
- Tapered sides (7" tall) stack for shipping and storage.
- Made from extremely durable, hard plastic.
How to Use
To help sheep “accept” a foot bath:
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Handling EquipmentItem #912010 -
Panels allow animals to be diverted through the side of the chute. Enables 3-way sorting with a single pass of a herd or flock through the chute.$318.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kimberly C from Louisiana
Works great for soaking sheep’s feet. Bought two and very happy with them.
Diana J from Mississippi
Very durable and functional.
Mike W from Nebraska
Delivered on time. Fit perfectly into existing chute. Excellent suggestion from Premier's consultant/salesman on set up. Much cheaper and quicker than constructing a functional one onsite, or any alternative available.
David W from Missouri
Works as should. It is slick, so a piece of astroturf or something in the bottom is beneficial to the animals.
Marsha M from Oregon
The footbath is sturdy, but it would help if it was a bit longer, even 8" or so. All of my sheep are jumping over it. Very frustrating.