Premier SureFoot™ Foot Bath
Durable 4 ft foot bath to help in the treatment of footrot and/or foot scald in sheep and goats.
Often used with Premier FootCare (liquid zinc sulphate).
Can also be used to provide water to waterfowl.
- Flexible side flanges fit most treatment chutes.
- Tapered sides reduce fluid loss and stack for shipping and storage.
- Unique “Y-design” floor pattern provides traction and reduces slippage.
- In landlocked areas, foot bath creates a small portable (and easily cleaned) pond for ducks and geese.
- To apply hoof care treatments.
- We accidentally discovered that our waterfowl love to use these as a substitute for a pond!
- 47" long, 18" to 20.5" wide.
- Tapered sides (7" tall) stack for shipping and storage.
- 25 gallon capacity.
- Made from extremely durable, hard plastic.
How to Use
To help sheep “accept” a foot bath:
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Foot Trimming and Care
Premier FootCare Concentrate, 1 qtItem #770600 -
Liquid Zinc Sulphate for the treatment of sheep and goat hooves. Concentrate for foot baths.$29.00
9 ft. Solid Chute Panel, 36" tallItem #911800 -
Solid corrugated sides block the animal's side vision and encourage sheep/goats to move forward on their own to the exit.$417.00
9 ft. long panel, 45" tall, (3 ft. walk-thru gate)Item #912010 -
Panels allow animals to be diverted through the side of the chute. Enables 3-way sorting with a single pass of a herd or flock through the chute.$513.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
car; s from PA
It works good for a foot bath, however, I feel it is way over-priced for a plastic tub. I have two I have been using for over a year and the sides warp over time leaving just enough room for a ewe to get her foot between the tub and the side of the chute. I recommend this product, but only if you cannot find a cheaper alternative.
Judy S from Utah
The foot bath works well. It is easy to set
up and use
Product as described. Very quick shipping