QuikClean Chick Brooder
Brood chicks up to 5–6 weeks of age. Chicks have freedom of movement within the secure brooder to move closer (or away from) their heat source, which can be either a heat lamp or heating plate. Slotted, wire floor allows feces to fall through to a removable collection tray.
- Hinged lid opens for easy access
- Quick, simple clean-up using the catch-all tray
- Keep your chicks warm using a heat lamp or a heating plate (up to 12" x 12")
- Keep chicks contained and protected from predators, even during their “flappy” stage
- Included heat lamp support provides 31-1/2" of clearance and can swivel when opening lid
New! All-in-one QuikClean Chick Brooder Kit arrives with the needed items to simplify your chick rearing. (Learn more below.)
- Included heat lamp support securely holds a heat lamp (not included) overhead
- Heating plates (up to 12" x 12") fit inside for those not using heat lamps
- Most 8" tall or shorter feeders and waterers fit within the brooder
- Galvanized metal construction resists corrosion
- Ventilated top and sides (approx. 0.5" dia. holes) allows for heat to enter and circulate
- Assembled: 39"L x 19"W x 24"H
- Inside the brooder: 37"L x 17-1/2"W x 9-1/2"H
- Wire floor openings: 6"L x 1/4"W
- Slide-out catch tray/pan: 1-1/2"D
- Capacity when using...
- Galvanized metal construction with holes for ventilation
- Included heat lamp support:
- 31-1/2" (from top of brooder to the bottom of the heat lamp support)
- 55" (from floor to bottom of the heat lamp support)
- Assembly is required
- Made in Spain
New! QuikClean Chick Brooder Kit includes:
- (1) QuikClean Chick Brooder
- (1) Prima Heat Lamp with 250W clear bulb
- (1) Classic Waterer
- (1) Saturn 3 Feeder
Just add chicks (or keets, ducklings, and more!)
Healthy Coop™ litter additive speeds the breakdown of organic waste, which can also reduce odor and harmful bacteria.
Add FlockLeader™ ARRIVE™ to the chick's waterer to supplement essential proteins and nutrients and to help control Pasty Butt, Diarrhea, and pathogens like Salmonella and Coccidia.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kylee K from New Mexico
Beware! Some of my chicks legs fall through the wire bottom of this brooder leaving them dangling and stressed. These are standard sized chicks so I imagine bantams would be even worse.
For now I am covering the bottom with paper towels, but that negates the benefits of the removable catch tray. Otherwise, the brooders quality is nice. It arrived very well packed and was not damaged at all in shipping. It was easy to put together and is easy to clean.
Misty B from Indiana
Overall I really like this brooder, but there are a few changes that it needs to make it better. The wire flooring needs to have smaller openings for tiny baby chicks, their little feet fall through and they get stuck. The pull out tray is very easy to clean but there’s a huge gap in the back where baby chicks can fall out onto the floor even when they are a few weeks old. The heat lamp pole needs to be able to be attached to the back because it does get in the way when opening and closing the lid. Would I purchase a second one? Yes. I really hope Premier will consider making these few changes.
Jimmy H from Indiana
Honestly for how much it costs, the quality was poor. Dents almost everywhere. I bought it because I thought it would be easier then a stock tank, but now I wish I would have just bought another stock tank instead of this.
Lalian M from Oklahoma
The brooder was easy to put together. It works perfect. The drawer is easy to keep clean. The chicks stay clean and dry. The heat lamp is awesome, well made and heavy duty. The feeder and water holder are the right size for baby chicks.
Eric T from Georgia
Nice brooder. A little too short for my ducklings and lost 2 baby chicks when their feet got stuck between the wire floor. Fixed that by covering the bottom with 1/4" steel mesh. Says will hold 30 chicks, but I wouldn’t put more than a dozen or so in it.