Red Bowl Drinker
New! Easily attach this Red Bowl Drinker to any bucket or barrel to turn it into a waterer. Simply drill a 3/8" hole 1" up from the base of a bucket and insert the cup.
- Automatically fills drinking cup from a bucket or barrel. Stops flow once full.
- Wide opening allows waterfowl to drink, or warm birds to dunk their wattles.
- User friendly, no fiddling or adjustments necessary
- No drips from faulty nipples.
- Always half full as long as the bucket or barrel has water.
- Easy to clean, partially unthread cup from reservoir to dump soiled water. Wipe clean with finger or brush.
- Can be used with our round or square plastic buckets.
- 3"H, 2" pan dia. and 1.5" pan depth
- Works with buckets, barrels or other gravity flow systems
How to Use
Set buckets or barrels at head height on your lowest bird. Just enough to make them stretch slightly to drink. The height reduces opportunities for the cups to become soiled.