Remote Control & Fault Finder for Speedrite 6000, 12000i & 18000i Energizers
3 in 1 tester for fence voltage, intensity of current and fault finder. Indicates which direction a fault (leak) in your fence is located.
Use as a fault finder only for the Speedrite 6000 energizer. Note: The remote control does not work with the 6000.
Remote must be touching fence to allow energizer to be turned on or off.
- Hard plastic body with LED display (2" x 1.5")
- 7" x 3" x 1"
- 9 volt battery included
- Effective for locating direction of voltage flow on a fence line.
- Easy to read
- No ground probe
How to Use
- Press lower button on the handset.
- Insert the fence wire into the Fault finder slot, ensuring that the fence wire touches the Fault finder contact.
- After a few seconds, the voltage is displayed in the top, right-hand corner of the display in kilovolts (kV).
Replacing the battery: As indicated by the low battery figure shown on the screen.
- Unscrew the case back.
- Unclip the old battery and replace it with a new 9 V alkaline battery.
- Screw the case back into place, taking care not to trap the battery leads under the screws or in the case assembly.
Caring for the Handset
- Do not leave the handset in direct sunlight, for instance on a vehicle dashboard.
- Use only a damp cloth to clean the handset
- If the handset gets wet, wipe it dry and place it face down to allow any water to run out of the speaker grill.
When the unit reads "LL" or "low batt," the battery on the tester (not the energizer's battery) is low and needs to be replaced.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.