Sealed Lead Acid (12 volt) Batteries
- Electric fence energizers
- Battery backup (UPS) for computers
- Alarm systems
- Sump pumps
- Fish finders
|7Ah||5-1/2"L x 2-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H|
|12Ah||6"L x 3-3/4"W x 3-1/2"H|
|18Ah||6-1/2"L x 3-3/4"W x 6-1/2"H|
|26Ah||7"L x 6-1/2"W x 5"H|
|35Ah||7-1/2"L x 5"W x 6-1/2"H|
|44Ah||7-3/4"L x 6-1/2"W x 6-1/2"H|
|70Ah*||7-1/2"L x 10"W x 6-1/2"H|
* Supplied as two 35Ah batteries that you will need to connect.
Failure to maintain a sealed lead acid (SLA) battery will dramatically shorten the lifespan and/or permanently damage it.
- Immediately after recharging, allow the battery to “rest” for 45–60 minutes, then measure the voltage. A fully charged battery should have a resting voltage between 12.8V–12.6V.
- If storing batteries over the winter, periodically recharge to full at least once per month.
- Keep batteries from freezing, especially if discharged lower than 11.8V.
- Recharge frequently even if the battery is not fully discharged. Don’t allow the voltage to drop below 10.5V for an extended period. Premier’s all-in-one solar fence energizers contain advanced circuitry to recharge 12V batteries using the solar panel when exposed to direct sunlight.
- To extend battery life, use a 2 amp or less trickle charge. Repeated fast charging will reduce the capacity of the battery.
Note: 12V SLA batteries are a rechargeable battery that if not properly and frequently recharged with a solar panel or trickle charger may result in premature degradation or failure. Proper maintenance is a requirement for these batteries to function as intended/advertised.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jack B from Kentucky
Needed a new battery for my chicken fence so I called around and found out I could get a replacement through Premier 1 for the same as a local purchase. The plus for this is it is the same size as my present one. Good price. Good customer service.
John F from Missouri
Great product from a great company.
Mike M from Montana
Extreme cold weather has caused numerous electric fence problems and (very) aggressive deer attacks on hay stacks. Premier has been responsive, patient, and helpful throughout — replacements, parts, and advice.
Mark M from Virginia
The battery arrived fully charged with no damage. When it was hooked up to the solar panel, a strong voltage of 9,000+ volts charged the fencing.
Jeino K from Florida
I bought my first solar energizer and netting for my garden here in Florida. I chose Premier 1 after doing my research and I have never regretted doing business with them. Products are quality built, the catalogs are very helpful and the customer support is the best.
I recently bought another battery for my solar energizer and there was an issue with FedEx delivering it, so I called and spoke with customer service and they took control of the issue and I had my new battery in 48 hrs.
I will always support this company and would never think of going elsewhere to get something cheaper (like Amazon!) Keep up the good work!