Sheep & Goat BlueLite
- Potassium (K), min 4.00%
- Sodium (Na), min 1.50%
- Sodium (Na), max 2.50%
- Selenium (Se), min 60 ppm
- Vitamin A, min 500,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D, min 100,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E, min 3,200 IU/lb
Ingredients: Dextrose, Fructose, Sucrose, Glycine, Citric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Calcium Lactate, Magnesium Acetate, Zinc Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Choline Bitartrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, d-Biotin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Maltodextrin, Calcium Silicate, Artificial Flavors, Blue #1.
How to Use
- Drinking water: Administer one scoop (2.5 ounces) into five gallons of drinking water.
- Feed: Top-dress or mix one scoop (2.5 ounces) into the feed consumed by two sheep or goats weighing 50 lbs or (1 ounce) for each 40 lbs body weight.
When administering in the drinking water or feed continue for 5-7 days or until symptoms disappear.
Water intake: Sheep and goats on dry forages and grains normally consume water equivalent to 8-10% of their body weight on a daily basis depending on temperature, stress and water availability.
Store in a dry room at temperatures between 40 and 85º F.