Sheep & Goat Micro Mix
Producer’s Choice! Sheep & Goat Micro Mix is designed to deliver essential trace elements including Iodine and Selenium plus adequate Vitamin E per ton of complete feed.
- Provides essential vitamins & minerals
- Formulated for corn & soybean diets
- For growing & finishing lambs & kids
- For goat use, mix with cattle trace mineral salt to provide copper
Formulated by GF Kennedy, DVM.
- Calcium (Ca), min 18.0%
- Calcium (Ca), max 21.6%
- Iron (Fe), min 2.0%
- Manganese (Mn), min 1.6%
- Zinc (Zn), min 1.3%
- Cobalt (Co), min 80 ppm
- Iodine (I), min 320 ppm
- Selenium (Se), min 120 ppm
- Vitamin A, min 400,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D3, min 80,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E, min 24,000 IU/lb
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Roughage, Products, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Mineral Oil, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Sulfate.
How to Use
Sample Rations using 5 lbs of Sheep & Goat Micro Mix:
|Creep Starter Ration (0–40 days)
20% crude protein
|Soybean Meal (44%)||625|
|Grower Ration (41–80 days)
16% crude protein
|Soybean Meal (44%)||365|
|Finisher Ration (81 days–market)
13% crude protein
|Soybean Meal (44%)||200|
- Deccox may be added at 60 grams per ton in creep feed and 30 grams per ton in grower and 15 grams per ton in finisher rations.
- Oats (whole) may be substituted for 20% of corn portion.
- Mix 5 pounds of Sheep & Goat Micro Mix into 50 pounds of soybean meal before adding to mixer.
- If rations are too dusty one can added liquid molasses up to 5% of the ration or vegetable oil up to 2% of the ration to condition ration and control dust. If during warm months one can simply spray water into the mixer at five gallons per ton of feed.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Traci V from Nebraska
I love all of Premier’s products! They make mixing our own feed easy and nutritional.
Charles M from Tennessee
Peter T from Oregon
We use this to help make a complete feed our sheep do very well on it.