Sheep Marking Spray
New! Fluorescent marking spray produces bright, readable marks on wool fleeces or haired animals. Long lasting and quick drying formula.
- Matching lambs to their mothers
- Spot-marking sheep that have been treated or vaccinated
- Identifying thin, over-conditioned or cull animals
- Use colors to differentiate singles, twins or triplets
- Florescent colors: Blue, green and pink for maximum visibility
- Non-clogging nozzle
- Contains lanolin
- 13 oz aerosol spray can
- Made in USA
How to Use
- Shake for at least 1 minute after marble is heard and periodically during use
- Apply 5–6" from wool for precision marking (writing numbers or letters) and 6" for other marking
- Between markings and when finished, invert can and spray for 2 seconds to clear valve
For best results, use at temperatures between 50˚–80˚F (10˚–27˚C).
- Is Sheep Marking Spray scourable?
- The manufacturer claims it is, but it has not yet been independently verified.
- How does Sheep Marking Spray differ from Sprayline?
- Brighter, more visible colors
- Marks last longer on hair sheep and goats
- Dries faster
- Less cost per ounce
Avoid applying to mouth, eyes or ears.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
EquipmentItem #888050 -
Provides a sterile plastic barrier so that you neither spread disease to other farms nor bring organisms home from somewhere else.$19.00