Lamb & Kid Instant Milk Replacer
Instant milk replacer with citristim for baby lambs and goat kids.
- Fortified with Vitamins & Minerals
- Easy Mixing
- All-Milk Protein including Skim Milk
Formulated by experienced shepherds and veterinarians for their own sheep and goat flocks. Mixes well in bottles, buckets and automatic milking machines.
*Item #780002B and #780003B (Bulk Pricing) are subject to shipping charges due to oversized and/or overweight items. Use the following table as a general estimate. Exact shipping charges will vary based on your location. We will contact you via phone or email with a quote before the product is shipped.
Estimated Shipping Cost for Bulk Pricing
|# of Bags||Weight||Shipping Cost|
|Zone A||Zone B||Zone C|
|25 lb Bags|
|50 lb Bags|
- Crude Protein, min...24%
- Crude Fat, min...30%
- Crude Fiber, max...0.15%
- Ash, max…6.5%
- Calcium, min...0.80%
- Calcium, max...1.00%
- Phosphorus, min...0.65%
- Selenium, max...0.3 ppm
- Vitamin A, min...30,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D3, min...5,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E, minimum...150 IU/lb
Ingredients: Dried Skim Milk, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Whey Product, Dried Milk Protein, Animal and Vegetable Fat (Preserved with BHA), Dextrose, Lecithin, L-Lysine, Extracted Citric Acid Presscake, DL-Methionine, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K3), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Selenium Yeast and Brewers Dried Yeast, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors.
Feeding baby lambs and goat kids
- Provide all newborns with Colostrum during the first 6 hours of life to provide concentrated nutrients and passive immunity to disease.
- Follow mix and feed instructions carefully.
- Feed regularly and in sufficient quantity.
- Wash Lamb 'N' Kid Feeding Bottle thoroughly after each use.
- Provide creep feed free choice when lambs and kids reach one week of age; keep fresh daily.
- Provide good quality roughage free choice when lambs and kids reach one week of age.
- Provide fresh water at all times.
- Keep lambs and kids in well-ventilated, draft free area.
- Use a stomach tube for starved out lambs and kids.
- Wean at approximately 30 days of age.
How to Use
Lambs: Mix 1 level measure (4oz) of dry powder with 1 pint of warm water (110º-120º F).
Goat Kids: Mix 1 level measure (4oz) of dry powder with 1-1/2 pints of warm water (110º-120º F).
- Stir until product is in solution.
- When feeding free choice with an automatic feed system, such as a baby lamb or kid feeder, feed at 40º F to prevent over consumption.
- Follow directions with Lac-Tek Machine.
Warning: Do not feed to sheep producing milk for food.
Teats and NipplesItem #562700 -
Easy to clean, wide mouth plastic bottle for feeding orphan lambs or goat kids.$5.60
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Angela B from Maryland
I'm a vet for the Dept of Agriculture and Natural Resources at the University of Maryland and my family also raises Katahdins. I LOVE the Shepherds Choice Milk Replacer. My bottle babies have grown so much better since I started using it with far fewer health issues. In fact, we did 60-day weights last weekend and the bottle babies were within 2-4 lbs of their mother-fed counterparts.