- 9.5" long
- 1" jaw
How to Use
- Ensure that both testicles are pulled down.
- Only clamp one testicle cord in the scrotum at a time.
- When doing second side, slide the side crusher down a little. You do not want the opposing marks to meet.
- Never clamp the entire scrotum with single squeeze & never allow the opposing marks (one from each side) to meet.
- Do not leave pliers closed. This will relax the crush on the pliers.
- Make sure that you crush the cord above the testicle. Crushing the testicle will cause swelling.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Patricia B from Massachusetts
I received this device yesterday - very fast shipment by the way (and for free) and today I used it on four bucklings - Nigerian Dwarf babies about 7-8 weeks old! FANTASTIC DEVICE!
Thank you soo much for offering this quality equipment. Very easy, very safe, and just a relief to the alternate means of castrating. Thank you!