- Big Bale Feeders—Use to connect the two ends of your Big Bale feeder. Using 3 to 5 clips will provide a quick and effective way to manage your feeding program.
- Poultry feeders and waterers—Use to securely hang.
- Gates—Use as a latch for our bar gate when it's used as a sweep gate.
- Feed buckets—Use to connect to panels.
- Lead Ropes—Use to connect together.
- Lambing Pens—Use to easily open and close panels.
- Stainless steel (won't rust!) or zinc plated steel
- Length: 3.5"
- Small eye: 0.5"
- Opening: 11/32"
- Will fit 3/8" rods and smaller
How to Use
- Push in spring latch on the side of clip
- Hook on item
- Release latch
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Gary F from New York
These clips are larger than the ones sold for the feeders years ago and the larger size makes then much easier to fasten and unfasten.
Bev & Patrick G from Montana
A very good snap for a reasonable cost. I use them on the Premier wire bale feeder panels and many other things.
No complaints. The product works as advertised. Strong and secure.
William/anna D from Maryland
Very happy with these clips- just wish I had ordered a few extra because they are so useful.
Elizabeth M from Northern Illinois
I have purchased alot of these clips over the years and have loved them. They come in handy for lots of things. The last batch I got do not work on the Big bale feeders though. Either the smaller end on the clip is smaller and the rods on the feeder won't fit or the rods are bigger on the feeder. I'm not sure what has changed but a bit disappointed. These clips will work for other things though. They are well made and strong.