Round Bucket, 3.5 gal
For feeding grain to sheep and for feeding grain and water in lambing pens. Can also be used to fill poultry waterers or feeders.
This is our standard chore bucket at Premier. With the heavy use they get at Premier we find they last about 3 years.
NOTE: 3.5 gallon bucket and bucket lid sold separately see below.
- Cost effective
- They stack without sticking
- Less brittle when cold
- Silky-smooth internal walls, so easy to clean
- Not “tip” prone. 3.5 gal is wider at the base than it is tall
- 3.5 gal size is easy to carry when filled with grain—only 25 lbs
- Can connect feed/water buckets to panels with a Snap Clip
- You can sit our Heated Poultry Waterer on the bucket
- Height: 11"
- Diameter: 12"
- Food-grade, high-density polyethylene
- Lid, (sold separately above)
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Vijay J from Massachusetts
Nothing special here. Just sturdy and good quality. Would buy again if needed.
Kimberly K from Wisconsin
Great buckets. Sturdy and not too heavy. Just right!
Johanna G from California
lid doesn't fit on bucket-it has grooves and slots that are made for a different bucket :(
that doesn't work for me
Mona E from southern idaho
love this product. has been a Godsend to us whenever we have bum lambs, easy to assemble, easy to order extra or replacement parts for, and loved it so much, i purchased another bucket unit when i had too many lambs for the original one. I do have to secure the bucket to a post with baling twine or wire and the lid only fits for a short time before the bucket gets misshaped due to the lambs aggressive feeding, but it's worth it to us.