All-purpose round buckets for chores on the farm. Carry water, feed or minerals to livestock and poultry. Also handy for puppy chow, pellets, or dog treats.
- Feed grain to sheep and goats, or fill poultry waterers or feeders
- Hold mixed raddle powder during breeding season
- Collect popcorn when using a hand sheller
- Turn any bucket into a chicken waterer by installing Premier’s DIY accessories
Choose from 1 gallon, 2 gallon and 3.5 gallon capacity.
Note: Lids sold separately. Lids MUST be matched to bucket size for a proper fit.
- Round Bucket without lid, 1 gallon (Item #5643001)
- Dimensions: 7-1/2"(H) x 7" diameter
- Capacity: 1 gallon
- Round Bucket without lid, 2 gallon (Item #5644001)
- Dimensions: 9"(H) x 9-1/2" diameter
- Capacity: 2 gallons
- Round Bucket without lid, 3.5 gallon (Item #564500)
- Dimensions: 11"(H) x 12" diameter
- Capacity: 3.5 gallons
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE #2-food grade); BPA-free
- Durable—with daily use on our farms, we find they last about 3 years
- Easy to clean—silky-smooth internal walls
- Stackable for compact storage
- Made in the USA
Lids sold separately. Lids MUST be matched to bucket size for a proper fit.
- Lid #5643002 — 7" diameter, fits 1 gallon bucket
- Lid #5644002 — 9-1/2" diameter, fits 2 gallon bucket
- Lid #564600 — 12" diameter, fits 3.5 gallon bucket
Turn any round bucket into a DIY chicken waterer by installing:
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Robert S from Massachusetts
Nice size when working with smaller batch size, also nice for painting off a ladder and lots of other good uses for the 1 gal size. Good quality, too.
Patricia H from Arkansas
The perfect bucket for young poultry.
Cindy P from Virginia
Perfect, just right for our project.
Barbara T from New York
These buckets work well as bases for the heated waterers I bought.
Kimberly K from Wisconsin
Great buckets. Sturdy and not too heavy. Just right!