Solid Chute Panels
Solid sides (corrugated to provide strength without the weight of heavy gauge steel) block the animal's side vision and encourage sheep/goats to move forward on their own to the exit.
- Items #910810, #911800 & #911810 ship LTL-Truck.
- Item #909400 has an additional handling fee of $20 per item.
- Item #909410 has an additional handling fee of $70 per item.
- Item #910800 has an additional handling fee of $70 per item.
- 3 lengths: 3', 6' and 9'
- 36" or 45" tall
- Hot-dip galvanized
- Corrugated 22-gauge tin provides the strength needed without the excess weight
- Approximate wall thickness is 2-3mm depending on size of square tubing
- Strongest and most durable chute panels on the market.
- Square steel frame is hot-dip galvanized after manufacturing to double its life and provide years of rust-free appearance.
How to Use
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Handling EquipmentItem #911900 -
Panels allow animals to be diverted through the side of the chute. Enables 3-way sorting with a single pass of a herd or flock through the chute.$183.00