Speed Brace Cable by Gripple™
- Sold in packages of 2: 2 Gripples and 2 cables.
- Manufactured by Gripple.
- Cables are 5/32" x 16.5'
- Breaking strength 1320 lbs.
- Pass the loop around the lower end post. Slide the cable end through it.
- Slide Gripple over the cable.
- Pass the end around the top of the brace post and back through Gripple.
- Use the Gripple Tensioning Tool (see accessories tab above) and it's done.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Leon E from FL
Not cheap but saves a lot of time and allows anyone to make a tighter H-brace than the pros using traditional way can. Doesn't come loose with time - the oldest I have is about 3 years old, tight as the day I installed it and if the fence moves, cable can be easily re-tightened. You can use regular fence tension tool to tighten it but Gripple tool makes it even easier and faster.