Speedy Calf Feeder
New! Calf nursing bottle features 3-way adjustable valve for controlling the rate of milk flow. Slow for weak calves, or fast for aggressive feeders.
Make bottle feeding easier!
- Easy-to-grip handle for feeding or when collecting colostrum
- Wide-mouth opening (3" dia.) for easy filling and cleaning
- 3-way adjustment knob for controlling milk flow
- Nipple imitates the natural size, shape and feel of the cow
- Teat is mounted low in the cap to ensure contents can be completely emptied
- Dimensions: 16"H x 5-1/4"W x 5-1/4"L
- Capacity: 2.5 liters (or just over 2.5 quarts)
- Made in New Zealand
How to Use
- Wash before each use
- Fill with milk, formula or colostrum
- Position knob to Fast, for fast drinkers
- Position knob to Slow, for weak, premature calves
- The natural squeezing of the calf’s jaw will pump milk through the teat
- When you get a real fast drinker, switch the milk flow adjustment knob to Fast to maximize outflow.
- When you have a weak, premature calf which needs careful feeding, use the Stop or Slow setting to reduce outflow. This allows the animal to better cope during feedings.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.