Square Buckets with Drilled Holes
Pre-drilled square buckets are ideal when building DIY feeders for orphan lambs and goat kids. Flat sides won’t wobble on walls and panels, reducing the likelihood of being knocked around by assertive livestock.
We’ll drill our square buckets with your choice of holes for bucket teat units or spiral poultry feeders.
Before completing your order…
- Order accessories that go along with the drilled buckets under “Accessories” tab below—teat units, lids, etc.
- Specify the number of holes and location (see second photo) per bucket at checkout by using the letters in the customization box.
Hole for the Spiral Feeder will be in the bottom center of the bucket.
Please specify location and number of holes per bucket at checkout using the customization box.
Optional Accessories (sold separately)
Accessories listed below can be used with Premier’s Square Buckets:
- Bucket Teat Units
- Bucket teat units were first introduced to the USA by Premier over 30 years ago. They have been the “gold standard” design ever since. Premier’s teat units fit a wide range of teats for lambs, goat kids and calves.
- Removable lid protects milk from barn pests including birds and rodents. Easy grip tab to help remove lid.
- Premier Bucket Holder
- Welded wire bracket holds buckets securely. Drops easily into place on wire panels or 1" wood planks.
- Spiral Feeder
- A simple way to feed crumbles, wheat, barley and cracked corn to poultry and gamebirds. Feeder can be fitted into the base of any bucket.
Not sure what you need? Premier’s Lamb ‘N’ Kid Orphan Feeding Buckets may be a good choice. Kits include a pre-drilled bucket, teat units, natural flat-back latex teats, bucket holder and a teat unit wrench.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kelly G from Kansas
This was a absolute life saver when we had four lambs to bottle feed! I also had ordered expedited shipping but Premier called and said to not pay for the FedEx because USPS was just as quick now to our area! We still had it in two days. :) We also purchased the mount which worked very well!
Susan P from Oregon
My goat kids started early this year before I was ready. When I started to clean my 2 buckets, I remembered one had broken last year. Not all online livestock companies carry these, so I looked to see who did. I didn’t need a whole new setup, just some extra rubber nipples, gaskets and the bucket. Premier 1 let’s me order the parts individually. I ordered the items. The next day, Premier 1 called to ask how many holes I wanted drilled. Didn’t realize they customized the bucket. Great service! I received the order 2 days ahead of schedule.
Suzanne L from Virginia
Love the bucket, but haven’t used yet!
Christy W from Louisiana
Game changer when hand bottle feeding six kids.
Kathy K from Montana
Really like the bucket feeding system for our goats. I was skeptical about free-choice feeding, but it works great with cold milk.