Square Buckets with Drilled Holes
Pre-drilled square buckets are ideal when building DIY feeders for orphan lambs and goat kids. Flat sides won’t wobble on walls and panels, reducing the likelihood of being knocked around by assertive livestock.
We’ll drill our square buckets with your choice of holes for bucket teat units or spiral poultry feeders.
Before completing your order…
- Order accessories that go along with the drilled buckets under “Accessories” tab below—teat units, lids, etc.
- Specify the number of holes and location (see second photo) per bucket at checkout by using the letters in the customization box.
Hole for the Spiral Feeder will be in the bottom center of the bucket.
Please specify location and number of holes per bucket at checkout using the customization box.
Optional Accessories (sold separately)
Accessories listed below can be used with Premier’s Square Buckets:
- Bucket Teat Units
- Bucket teat units were first introduced to the USA by Premier over 30 years ago. They have been the “gold standard” design ever since. Premier’s teat units fit a wide range of teats for lambs, goat kids and calves.
- Removable lid protects milk from barn pests including birds and rodents. Easy grip tab to help remove lid.
- Premier Bucket Holder
- Welded wire bracket holds buckets securely. Drops easily into place on wire panels or 1" wood planks.
- Spiral Feeder
- A simple way to feed crumbles, wheat, barley and cracked corn to poultry and gamebirds. Feeder can be fitted into the base of any bucket.
Not sure what you need? Premier’s Lamb ‘N’ Kid Orphan Feeding Buckets may be a good choice. Kits include a pre-drilled bucket, teat units, natural flat-back latex teats, bucket holder and a teat unit wrench.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Bev G from Montana
Best bucket feeders. Easy to hang anywhere, easy cleaning, does as good or better job than the auto-feeders.
Gregory J from Pennsylvania
Works great with the nipples provided. However, the bucket handle and bucket holders (separate) aren't properly matched in size allowing the bucket to slide and tip.
Rachael C from Oklahoma
The bucket is fine but the nipple set that you have to order with it leaks so badly. I had 2 rubber seals like it directed. The only thing that fixed it was buying o-rings and putting it on the nipple side. But the nipples are huge and tough and the lambs don’t nurse well on it.
Courtney S from Kentucky
Excellent buckets. Saves lots of time when you have multiples to feed. Highly recommend this product!
Steve W from Pennsylvania
I love this bucket, I wish I would have ordered the lid and holding bracket though.