Stainless Steel Utility Buckets
- 1.45 gallon: 6-1/2" to 8-1/2" diameter (bottom to top), 9"H
- 2.25 gallon: 7 to 9-1/2" diameter (bottom to top), 9-1/2"H
- Stainless steel
- Use for kitchen tasks, cleaning, ice buckets, garden work, car detailing, and more!
- Stainless steel resists corrosion
- Conveniently fits under most goats (or sheep) for milking
- Squared handle works well with the Premier Bucket Holder
- Pails nest together for easy stacking and storage
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jennifer W from Connecticut
You may not think that a simple metal bucket could be designed better than others, but this one really is. The other metal bucket we have (from another store) has a sharp edge on the rim and you have to be careful with it. This one has a nice rounded rim and is safe. A good sturdy bucket. Will probably last a lifetime. Check back for updates.
Mimi B from Virginia
Absolutely love this pail! We use it for kitchen scraps that we take out to the chickens.
Kim H from Ohio
I ordered this bucket mainly to use as a food scrap pail in the kitchen. It’s shiny and looks nice on my sink drainboard and matches my stainless sinks, canisters and chrome faucets. I like the nice, wide, sturdy handle/bail. It’s on the thin side but you can’t expect much from a $20 stainless bucket. For me it’s worth it.
Jenniffer W from Arkansas
Very nice bucket! Delivered quickly. Great service!
Brianna N from Mississippi
It's a good quality bucket, but it will not fit under a Nigerian Dwarf. If you're looking for a milk pail for a ND then I wouldn't recommend getting this. If you use it to pour your milk into though it will work.