Step-In FiberRod Posts (3/8 in. dia.)
A step-in fiberglass fence post well-suited for rotational grazing. Lightweight and stiff, this post will support a variety of electric fence conductors using SnapOn Harp Clips. 3/8" diameter.
Improved for 2020!
- Features a protective polyester veil for longer life and less splintering.
- Removed non-adjustable harp clip, but retained safety cap to prevent injury to livestock. Harp clips can be added to suit.
- Stronger, more durable footplate.
- White, for more visibility.
- 3/8" diameter
- UV-resistant coating
- Polyester veil for longer life and fewer splinters (white post only)
- Pencil-pointed end for easy insertion
- Top safety cap to prevent injury to livestock
- 3 ft has a single footplate
- 4 ft has a double-sided footplate (gray post only)
- White for increased visibility; gray posts are discontinued
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Tom B from Texas
I have a very hard packed clay soil. The regular push in rods don’t go. These step in plus the hammer cap are the answer!
Ellis R from New Hampshire
I installed these fence posts today. They appear to be good quality, but only time will tell how they weather. I puchased them because of the step-in feature, and they were easly to push into the ground.
Roger H from Oregon
These are so much better than anything that I have ever bought locally, I love them and keep buying more. I buy a couple harps for each one so that I can hang three strands from them. Highly Recommended!!