- Made of durable plastic that grips rod tightly
- Use with 3/8" FiberRod posts
- Holds rope, MaxiShock, twine and narrow tape
- Sold in bags of 20 but priced per clip
- Place clip at an angle on the SmoothCote FiberRod Post or Step-In FiberRods Post with the 2 open ends of clip against the post.
- With thumb and finger, push and twist at the same time. This will spread the jaws of clip and allow them to snap onto post.
- Adjust to desired height by sliding the harp clip up or down on post.
- Thread conductor through clip.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Charles M from Oregon
These insulators work well once placed on the post. In cold weather one side of clip will occasionally snap off. Metal applicator is recommended for apply to posts.
Mark D from Arizona
I can recommend these clips without hesitation. As others have mentioned they are a bit difficult to snap onto the posts but once on they stay put. Excellent.
Kevin C from Mississippi
Works way easier than the metal clips
No tool needed to apply
Allows more versatility than post with premade clips
Ken O from Oregon
Little hard to snap on but it is necessary to hold tight. Works well
Mary G from Michigan
These were easier to put on than I had anticipated. So far they're working well.