SnapOn Harp Clip
- Made of durable plastic that grips rod tightly
- Use with 3/8" FiberRod posts
- Holds rope, MaxiShock, twine and narrow tape
- Sold in bags of 20 but priced per clip
- Place clip at an angle on the SmoothCote FiberRod Post or Step-In FiberRods Post with the 2 open ends of clip against the post.
- With thumb and finger, push and twist at the same time. This will spread the jaws of clip and allow them to snap onto post.
- Adjust to desired height by sliding the harp clip up or down on post.
- Thread conductor through clip.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jane B from Kansas
These work well. Need good hand/finger strength to install—but they do SNAP when in place. We used to have the tool and it would have helped. Might need to order one when I need more clips. It gets easier the more you do.
Deborah G from Maryland
Wire easily pops out of the clips, Definitely buy the tool to aid in putting them on the post.
Richard P from Kentucky
Love these clips used with the 3/8" step-in posts. Positions wires wherever you need them. Put on as many as you need. Plus, when the clips break on the old farm store posts you had to replace the $2.50 post. Now just replace a 25¢ clip.
Thomas V from Louisiana
Solves problem of uneven screen.
Deborah C from Georgia
They aren’t hard to get on once you get the hang of it and I like them with polywire, but they don’t do as well with tape. On a really windy day I have had the tape blow out of the clips... it helps if you rotate them about 45 degrees. Other than that I would give them 5 stars.