SnapOn Harp Clip
- Holds all conductors except SuperWide tape.
- Sold in bags of 20 but priced per clip.
- Place clip at an angle on the 3/8" post with the 2 open ends of clip against rod.
- With thumb and finger, push and twist at the same time. This will spread the jaws of clip and allow them to snap onto rod.
- Adjust to desired height by sliding the harp clip up or down on rod.
- Thread conductor through clip.
Tip: Use a SnapOn Harp Clip Tool (see accessories tab above) for faster and easier installation.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Will D from Kentucky
I love the harp clips! They are small and clean, easy to install, and inexpensive. Because they are dynamic, I can slide them up and down the 3/8" fiberglass posts whenever adjustments to my intellitwine becomes necessary. I've used a ton of them and will continue to use them for all my strand fence needs. Great product!
Tom P from MD
I have been using your products for years and loved all of them. Thank you! And, a big thank you for such an informative catalog! Ok, but these harp clips are the only thing I have ever gotten from you that made me curse...a lot! I appreciate that you came up with something in between the wire clips and screw type (both of which I use), but these harp clips are really difficult to put on (we bent 2 tools within minutes) and they are very difficult to reposition once on the post. They do see to hold the twine very securely, and so if I was going to a long term semi-perm. fence it would be ok, but not worth the time for a fence that was only going to stay up 6 months. Luckily, we didn't order too many, because we definitely are going back to the screw-type & wire clips.