SmoothCote™ FiberRod Posts (3/8 in. dia.)
Portable inexpensive post that are used as line post on multi-strand fences and as extra support post for netting.
Don’t forget the drive caps! Prevent hammer damage to tops of posts by placing a protective drive cap on top of the post during installation. One drive cap lasts through years of uses and many posts.
- 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 ft tall
- 3/8" diameter
- White in color
- An extra UV resistant urethane outer coating to prevent fiberglass splinter
- Drive Caps (sold separately)
- 20 per package, but sold individually. When ordering, please put in quantities of 20, 40, 60, etc.
- Attach a Drive Cap (sold separately) and drive the pencil-pointed end into ground with a hammer at designated area. If not using a drive cap use a rubber mallet so as not to create splinters on the post.
- Attach a SnapOn Harp Clip, ScrewOn Rope/Tape Insulator or PowerGrip Clip to the post.
- Insert twine, rope and narrow tape.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Brodie M from South Carolina
This company is awesome. I ordered more parts than I needed for our project and they called me to decrease my order. Honesty goes a long way. I highly recommend Premier 1 Supplies.
Phyllis C from Maryland
I use these posts to make fences to keep the deer out of my Hosta garden. They work great. I use window bird netting, cut to size, and attach it with binder clips. The stakes are easy to hammer in and stay in place. A great solution to an ongoing problem!
Luke P from South Dakota
I bought my first posts 15 or so years ago. I still have 80% of those original posts. These are an excellent buy and a low-cost way to get into temporary electric fence. Unless the ground is dry or frozen, I can usually push the posts in by hand. Easy to carry with harp clips, no tangled mess. Highly recommend!
Jerry P from Montana
These posts are excellent quality and you cannot beat the price.
Phyllis C from Maryland
Works great! I use these to deer proof my garden. I clip netting to them to keep the deer out. They are much easer to use than the green garden stakes because they are easy to hammer in the ground. Once I surround the garden with them I use binder clips to attach the netting and I have an instant fence that was very easy to install, no electricity needed.