ScrewOn Rope/Tape Insulator
- This clip also fits metal rods up to 1/2" diameter
- Consists of two pieces: a male part and a female part
- Bulkier design than other options, but strong and popular
- Prepackaged in bags of 50, but sold individually
- Loosen nut on back of insulator to a point where the size of rod you are using will slide through hole.
- Slide insulator to desired height on post and hand-tighten nut to hold it securely in place.
- Thread conductor through insulator.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Robert C from South Carolina
Heavy duty. Works great. No stripping of threads.
Dan S from Iowa
Very sturdy built insulator easy to use holds the wire well.
Grant N from Minnesota
Nice and chunky so they're easy to use and tighten. I've them a lot and they never fail.
Josiah M from Oregon
These screw-on insulators work well. Easy to install. Easy to modify height on the post later.
Better than farm store insulators. Threads don't strip and easy on the fingers when installing or removing. These insulators would be better if they were yellow or even white. I run a lot of temp. wire and they fly just as far when the deer hit the wire. Finding a black insulator in crop residue is like looking for a specific shadow among thousands of shadows. Largely a waist of time and doubles the price of the insulator.