ScrewOn Rope/Tape Insulator
- This clip also fits metal rods up to 1/2" diameter
- Consists of two pieces: a male part and a female part
- Bulkier design than other options, but strong and popular
- Prepackaged in bags of 50, but sold individually
- Loosen nut on back of insulator to a point where the size of rod you are using will slide through hole.
- Slide insulator to desired height on post and hand-tighten nut to hold it securely in place.
- Thread conductor through insulator.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
John H from Wisconsin
This screw on insulator picks up and holds the poultry fence at exactly the precise height needed above the ground. It’s simple to use, slide it on the post to the exact height, attach the fence strand nearest to the correct height and insert the strand into the insulator. This is the best solution to in-between post fence sagging; also goodbye raccoons!
Troy M from Mississippi
Great, durable cable guides. We use with IntelliTape and they work great. They have not slipped a single one and no irritating breakage like the yellow counterparts.
Tom S from Massachusetts
Well designed and executed. Lasting quality which does not deform under heat or pressure. Excellent price point. Holds 1/2" tape and rope/wire profoundly well. Have also been experimenting using these with my tomatoes as well as cucumber and pea trellising in the garden coupled with jute twine and the FiberRod posts. Would love to see a similar insulator for the larger diameter FiberRod posts. Rapid and secure install.
Patti S from Missouri
I've always used the yellow screws on insulators, but I like these better. The yellow are good, too. I just like these better.
Lila W from Pennsylvania
Nice quality. Better design. Best size for half-inch diameter fiber posts.