ScrewOn Rope/Tape Insulator
- Fits metal rods up to 1/2" diameter
- Consists of two pieces: a male part and a female part
- Bulkier design than other options, but strong and popular
- 50 per package, but sold individually
- Loosen nut on back of insulator to a point where the size of post you are using will slide through hole.
- Slide insulator to desired height on post and hand-tighten nut to hold it securely in place.
- Thread conductor through insulator.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jackie D from Nebraska
I love these! The other screw type hurt my hands to get tight enough not to slip down the 3/8" metal rods. I bought these for fiberglass posts because I don't like the metal clips either. These have a wingnut lock and tighten easily on both post types. My only recommendation, make them hot pink so you can find them after deer hit the fence!
Jonathan M from California
Hands down the best insulators you can get! I got in a pinch and bought some at the local Tractor Supply and I was so frustrated with them. I ended up ordering more of these and throwing the others in the garbage.
Troy M from Mississippi
Great durable insulators for electric fence.
Dwight R from North Carolina
Simple and easy to use insulators for hanging a strand of polyrope from a fiberglass fence post.
John H from Wisconsin
This screw on insulator picks up and holds the poultry fence at exactly the precise height needed above the ground. It’s simple to use, slide it on the post to the exact height, attach the fence strand nearest to the correct height and insert the strand into the insulator. This is the best solution to in-between post fence sagging; also goodbye raccoons!